Texas Dermatology Med Spa
Skinbetter Science Intensive AlphaRet Overnight Cream
Skinbetter Intensive AlphaRet Overnight Cream offers more intensive concentration of glycolic acid than AlphaRet Overnight Cream to enhance re-texturization. The new gold standard in skin rejuvenation, AlphaRet® Intensive Overnight Cream FACE goes to work while the skin is at rest, to visibly reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. This formula is supercharged with AlphaRet, our new and unique combination of two gold standard ingredients, an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and a retinoid. Thus revolutionary and proprietary retinoid technology provides visible skin rejuvenation with real retinoid efficacy with little to no irritation. Glycolic acid helps retexturize to increase the efficacy of AlphaRet. This deeply hydrating formula also contains a powerhouse of peptides and antioxidants to help protect against free radicals. A trilogy of skin soothing ingredients helps keep skin balanced.
• Significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles in as little as four weeks, with little-to-no irritation.
• Combines two gold standard skin rejuvenation ingredients— a retinoid and lactic acid—to create a revolutionary double-conjugated retinoid.
• A blend of antioxidants helps neutralize free radicals.
• Provides moisture to help counteract dryness associated with traditional retinoid-based products.
• Apply a thin layer all over the face at night.
• May be applied following InterFuse® Intensive Treatment LINES.
• Can be used in combination with Even Tone Correcting Serum™ to target improvement in the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
• AlphaRet Overnight Cream contains a topical retinoid. We recommend consulting your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Glycolate, Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Pentylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Sorbitan Olivate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, Ceresin, Glycol Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Squalane, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ceramide NP, Hyaluronic Acid, Ubiquinone, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Superoxide Dismutase, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Allantoin Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Linolenic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Hydrated Silica, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Key Ingredient(s): Retinol, Glycolic Acid.
Product Type: Face Serum.
Ideal for These Concerns: Aging Skin, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Large Pores, Acne, Oiliness, Uneven Tone and Texture.
Ideal for These Skin Types: Oily Skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Mature Skin, Acne-Prone Skin.