Texas Dermatology Med Spa
ZO Acne Control
Maximum strength acne fighting formula controls surface oil, neutralizes bacteria and prevents future breakouts. Potent antioxidant blend promotes healthy looking skin while protecting it from free radical damage.
• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
• Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
• Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if need or as directed by a doctor.
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
• If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PEG-40 Stearate, PEG-8 Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Pinus Strobus Bark Extract, Polyglyceryl-6 Isostearate, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum.
Key Ingredient(s): Micronized benzoyl peroxide 10%, Green Tea, Tea Tree Oil.
Product Type: Acne Treatment.
Ideal for These Concerns: Oiliness, Acne, Free Radical Damage.
Ideal for These Skin Types: Oily Skin, Combination Skin, Acne-Prone Skin.