Texas Dermatology Med Spa
EltaMD UV Sheer Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+ (1.7 fl. oz.)
EltaMD's UV Sheer Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+ provides powerful protection against UVA and UVB rays. Water and sweat-resistant, this advanced formula absorbs quickly into the skin, hydrating and calming heated and red skin without leaving the face shiny or with a white cast. When applied, a sheen-like look appears, then immediately dries down to a matte finish helping to even skin tone. Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet, infrared radiation while offering high-energy visible (HEV) light protection. This product is oil-free, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic.
- Zinc Oxide: a natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
- Squalane: contains plant-derived squalane, which restores skin's natural moisture and suppleness
- Antioxidant: contains vitamin C to combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection
- Excellent protection against UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays
- Water-resistant (80 minutes) and sweat-resistant
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV), infrared radiation (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection
- Dye-free, fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free and alcohol-free
- Absorbs quickly into the skin
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Active: Octocrylene 10%, Zinc Oxide 15%.
Inactive: Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polysilicone-11, Xanthan Gum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide.
Product Type: Sunscreen.
Ideal for These Concerns: Dryness and Dehydration, Sun Damage, Free Radical Damage, Oiliness, Sunburn.
Ideal for These Skin Types: Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Acne-Prone Skin