Texas Dermatology Med Spa
EltaMD UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40
EltaMD UV Daily Broad Spectrum SPF 40 offers daily sun defense in a moisturizing formula. This zinc oxide sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection against UVA rays that age and UVB rays that burn the skin. The sheer, lightweight formula absorbs quickly, making it ideal for use alone or under makeup. It is also gentle enough for use on sensitive and post-procedure skin. Hyaluronic acid attracts and retains moisture for supple skin. With daily application, this product will minimize fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful appearance. EltaMD UV Daily SPF 40 is fragrance, paraben and oil-free, sensitivity-free and non-comedogenic.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
• immediately after towel drying.
• at least every 2 hours.
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
• Children under 6 months: Ask a physician.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyether-1, Citric Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxide, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate.
Key Ingredient(s): Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E, Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Hyaluronic Acid.
Product Type: Sunscreen.
Ideal for These Concerns: Aging Skin, Dryness and Dehydration, Sun Damage, Free Radical Damage, Sunburn.
Ideal for These Skin Types: Sensitive Skin, Normal Skin, Combination Skin.