Texas Dermatology Med Spa
Skinbetter Science AlphaRet Exfoliating Peel Pads
This patented, triple-acid (glycolic, lactic and salicylic) formulation, enhanced with a patented retinoid, AlphaRet, exfoliates skin, leaving it smooth and bright. Individually packaged pads allow for single use in the evening.
• Proprietary combination of AlphaRet and a triple-acid complex (lactic, glycolic, salicylic) provides additional exfoliation and skin rejuvenation benefits.
• Improves the appearance of skin imperfections.
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pores and rough patches.
• Supports exfoliation and removes dead skin to help prevent clogged pores.
• Lactic Acid moisturizes while exfoliating to support hyaluronic acid.
• Up to three times per week.
• After cleansing, apply pad in small circular motions, avoiding the eyes and lip.
• Wait a few minutes before applying the next step in your skinbetter science regimen.
• May be followed with application of AlphaRet Overnight Cream or other products from your skinbetter science regimen.
• AlphaRet Exfoliating Peel Pads contain a topical retinoid. We recommend consulting your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Lactic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Salicylic Acid, Ricinoleth-40.
Key Ingredient(s): Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Retinoid.
Product Type: Exfoliant.
Ideal for These Concerns: Aging Skin, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Acne, Oiliness.
Ideal for These Skin Types: Oily Skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Mature Skin, Acne-Prone Skin.