Texas Dermatology Med Spa
ZO Retinol Skin Brightener 0.25%
ZO Medical Medical Retinol Skin Brightener is a treatment formulated to help reduce skin discoloration and even skin tone and is Indicated to treat hyperpigmentation and sun damage.
• Available in 1% or 0.5% Retinol.
• Microencapsulated retinol and vitamin C brightens and fades existing pigmentation.
• Multi-antioxidant complex defends skin against environmental stressors to prevent future signs of skin damage and aging.
• Soothes and reduces the appearance of redness caused by post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
• Hydrators and barrier replenishers keep skin smooth, soft and supple.
• Non-Hydroquinone formulation can be used without interruption.
Directions: Apply 1-2 pumps evenly on areas of concern as directed by a physician.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oleosomes, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Lecithin, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Glutathione, Nylon-12, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyisobutene, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Citral, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Soy Isoflavones, Beta-Carotene, BHT, BHA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite.
Key Ingredient(s): High Potency Retinol and Ascorbic Acid-2 glucoside, Glutathione, Soy Isoflavones, and N-acetyl Glucosamine, Stachys Officinalis, Vitamin C, Vitamin E.
Product Type: Face Serum.
Ideal for These Concerns: Aging Skin, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Large Pores, Acne, Oiliness, Uneven Tone and Texture.
Ideal for These Skin Types: Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin, Acne-Prone Skin, Mature Skin.