Cosmetic dermatology for men isn’t just reserved for the management of severe skin conditions. More and more men are taking advantage of cosmetic procedures along with surgical ones. National Men’s Grooming Day is August 21st. There is no better time to get your skin healthy or make those improvements you have always wanted with some of our many services for men here at Texas Dermatology.
Surgical Cosmetic Options
Whether you want to fight the signs of aging, modify an area you’ve had your eye on, or get some expert advice, our new plastic surgeon Dr. Don Lewis can help get you there. Dr. Lewis has over 20 years of experience and enjoys helping patients achieve their desired results. Below are some surgical options for men:
- Liposuction- This surgical procedure uses a suction technique to remove fat from desired areas of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms, or neck.
- Eyelid rejuvenation- Excess tissue is removed around the eye to reveal a smoother and streamlined appearance.
- Male breast reduction- Removes excess tissue around the male breast area to achieve a sleeker, chiseled physique.
- Rhinoplasty- Changes the shape of the nose to improve appearance, breathing, or both.
Non-Invasive Cosmetic Options
Texas Dermatology offers many non-invasive options for men as well. Our medspa provides medical-grade treatments for your skin delivered by our physician-guided aestheticians. Here are some of the available options for men:
- Laser Hair Removal (face, back, chest)- Eliminates unwanted hair, beard bumps, and ingrown hairs.
- Emsculpt- This procedure delivers high-intensity muscle contractions to deliver toned and sculpted abdomen, buttocks, arms, and legs.
- Miradry- Minimally invasive procedure that reduces the excessive sweating and underarm odor that occurs with hyperhidrosis by destroying the sweat glands.
- Hair Restoration with PRP- PRP uses your body’s platelets to stimulate hair growth.
- Botox- This injectable is used to treat fine lines and wrinkles by relaxing the muscles between the brows, around the eyes, and in the forehead. It is also an approved treatment for migraines and hyperhidrosis.
- Jawline Dermal Fillers- Fillers are used on the jawline and lower face to contour and build a stronger jawline and create a more defined separation from the neck area.
- Kybella- An injectable that treats double chin, reducing fat in the chin and jawline area.
Texas Dermatology is truly a one-stop solution when it comes to all your cosmetic and general dermatological needs. With the expertise of our plastic surgeon Dr. Lewis, and aestheticians in our medspa, why go anywhere else?
To celebrate National Men's Grooming Day, we are offering a limited time special for our male customers. Click here to see the special! To book your consultation appointment today, call us at (210) 728-3919, or online here.